Style number : 5820688
- Light Micro-Airdry®: Made of small honeycombs to increase airflow and wick moisture
- 9"/23 cm zip
- 3 rear pockets
- Soft elastic at hem
- Front and back reflective accents
- Comfort Fit
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionStylish yet subtle patterns and colors combined with a flattering fit and efficient fabric make the Phenicia Jersey a perfect piece for recreational cycling. Light Micro-Airdry® is a polyester stretch knit that increases airflow and wicks moisture. Its honeycomb texture pulls moisture away from the skin and distributes to the surface where it is rapidly evaporated. The 9-inch (23 cm) zip also aids in ventilation while making the jersey easy to slip on and off. 3 back pockets offer plenty of storage for your riding essentials and an elastic hem keeps the jersey in place. The jersey's Comfort Fit is an ample cut with space for the shoulders, neck, torso and arms.
Write Your Own Review