Mouse over the image to zoom
High-performance snowshoe designed for backcountry hiking, the Phenom is equipped with a 360-degree crampon system that offers unequaled traction for steep ascents and access to summits. The Contact Ultimate harness and BOA mechanism ensure a customized and secure fit that can be adjusted on the fly and is designed to withstand the toughest conditions without loosening.
Style number : 1493034
TechA product designed for the outdoor expeditioner. Built tough and expedition-boot ready, this minimalist design caters to hikers who want to cover the distance. To hike to a faraway cabin, to get to the foot of the ice wall you want to climb or to reach the summit of a mountain to slide back down on your skis or snowboard, the Phenom will prove to be a partner of choice. This snowshoe was specially designed to be used with expedition or snowboard boots. Super aggressive crampons provide traction and control when crossing over logs, rocks and ice obstacles. Its ultra-resistant decking completes a triangular frame that bites the snow for absolute control. This minimalist snowshoe that can be easily carried on a backpack is all set and ready for your next expedition.
- Perimeter+ frame: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, custom triangular cross section. Enhanced peripheral traction for a superior transversal hold.
- Single Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Weave Lite decking: Optimized cut reduces weight while providing abrasion resistance for a puncture-proof and stretch-proof deck.
- CORE crampons: 360-degree crampon system offering unequaled traction on any surface.
- Contact Ultimate harness: Platform offering 360-degree retention for optimal support on any type of terrain. Designed specially for expedition and snowboard boots.
- Freemotion pivot: Free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride.
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- 722 User weight: 70 - 150 lb / 32 - 68 kg
- 722 Snowshoes weight: 2.2 lb / 1.4 kg
- 725 User weight: 125 - 225 lb / 57 - 102 kg
- 725 Snowshoes weight: 2.216 lb / 1.5 kg
- Sizing Chart
SNOWSHOES MODEL USER WEIGHT (LB) USER WEIGHT (KG) 722 70 - 150 32 - 68 725 125 - 225 57 - 102
DescriptionHigh-performance snowshoe designed for backcountry hiking, the Phenom is equipped with a 360-degree crampon system that offers unequaled traction for steep ascents and access to summits. The Contact Ultimate harness and BOA mechanism ensure a customized and secure fit that can be adjusted on the fly and is designed to withstand the toughest conditions without loosening.
Write Your Own Review