Style number : 1482254
TechThe Proof Gloves are designed to handle any cold, rain, and wind Mother Nature throws your way.
- Upper hand: Thermo-laminated Spandex - Neoprene
- Palm: PU leather
- 40 g 3M ThinsulateTM insulation
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
- Patented progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar nerve, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injuries
- Velcro-adjustable double cuff: Spandex inner cuff with velcro seals out cold without pressure
- Multi-section palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation
- Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Micro Bemberg fleece lining: Provides optimal comfort and additional warmth
- 3M reflective logo: High visibility
- Weather: Cold/Rain/Wind
- ErgoAir® Zone
- Insulation index: Medium
- Moisture transfer: Medium
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE XS 6 - 7 S 7 - 8 M 8 - 9 L 9 - 10 XL 10 - 11 XXL 11 - 12 3XL 12 - 13
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionThe Proof Gloves are designed to be 100% waterproof and handle any cold, rain, and wind that Mother Nature throws your way. A double cuff construction seals perfectly for serious protection that will keep your hands warm and dry. Touch screen fingertips allow use of a touch screen device without having to remove gloves.
1 Customer Review(s)Overall, the gloves are comfortable and are of good quality and waterproof but I find that they are not warm as I had wanted in the colder weather given the price. I find that during my short commute (<20 mins) my fingers get numb by the time I get to work at temps of around 5 below. It may be that during more intense and longer rides, this isn't an issue but that isn't why I bought them.
If the gloves are not intended for this temperature, however, then it would be convenient to have a temperature rating as a guide, as I would have purchased warmer gloves had I known.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review