Style number : 1482251
TechThe Rover glove is designed to provide the right protection in the right places without compromising the rider's comfort.
- Upper hand: 4-Way Spandex - Neoprene
- Palm: ClarinoTM synthetic leather
- Ultrasonic welded protections
- Multi-section ClarinoTM palm: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel
- D3O® Impact Protection: Soft and flexible, absorbs and dissipates impact energy to reduce the force transmitted
- Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices
- Strategic protection at knuckles: Protects fingers from impacts
- Velcro fastener at wrist: Ergonomic
- Low profile cuff pull tab: Quick slip-on
- Mesh inner fingers: Increased ventilation
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- MTB specific patented Ergo Air® concept: Improves air circulation when holding MTB handlebar
- ErgoAir® Zone
- 1 mm Foam Padding
- 4 mm D30 Mesh Shock Padding
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S GLOVES (INCHES) SIZE PALM CIRCUMFERENCE XS 6 - 7 S 7 - 8 M 8 - 9 L 9 - 10 XL 10 - 11 XXL 11 - 12 3XL 12 - 13
Palm Circumference: Use a flexible measuring tape. Measure your hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb. Do not wrap the tape too tight around your hand.
Always try it on: Since we offer a wide range of gloves in different styles and materials, we recommend that you try any glove before buying if possible, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
DescriptionWe know what MTB riding's all about, so we've designed the Rover glove to provide the right protection in the right places, without compromising the rider's comfort. D30® Impact Protection material is soft and flexible, but on shock, it locks together to absorb and dissipate the impact energy, drastically reducing its effect and minimizing the risk of injury. In addition, strategic protection at the knuckles protects the fingers during impacts. The mesh inner finger and MTB-specific Ergo Air® concept ensure ventilation and breathability, and the multi-section Clarino™ palm maximizes comfort and handlebar feel. You can even use your smartphone without removing your gloves thanks to tactile areas that allow the use of touchscreen devices.
3 Customer Review(s)The xl glove was a tighter fit then I expected but still comfortable.
Quality Price ValueThese run about a size and a half small, but are great gloves. I'm real happy.
Quality Price ValueI'm kiind of new to mountain biking and have had my fair share of crashes, so I decided to get top of the line gloves to protect my hands. So glad I did. I wear these in all weather (cool or hot) they offer amazing protection but also amazing performance. So comfortable, fingers bend like you aren't wearing gloves, can wear for hours and have survived multiple crashes. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review