Sales Supervisor - Custom Division
Sales Supervisor – Custom Division
If you are…
- Passionate about Cycling and Triathlon
- Able to lead a team to success
- Passionate about selling and exceeding your goals
- Looking for the perfect chance for growth
If so, GARNEAU has an opportunity for you!
Working from our corporate office in Vermont, we are looking for an energetic Sales Supervisor for our growing Custom Clothing Division. The Supervisor role will be extremely hands on. The ideal candidate will lead the existing sales team by coordinating the day-to-day planning and sales activities, managing major accounts, assisting in the achievement of expected revenue goals, developing action plans, supporting the product development team, and be responsible for marketing initiatives and promotions. The right person will understand the Garneau Culture, the needs of the sales team, our customers, as well as the organization and will have a demonstrated aptitude for delivering the right solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and implement sales strategies, train the sales team, and encourages profit-driven practices in order to meet and/or exceed targeted revenue goals.
- Manage all aspects of the business relationship with major accounts.
- Increase brand recognition with new marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Provide product and sales input to help direct future product development.
- Mentoring, motivating, and coaching the sales team to help build and maintain industry expertise.
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, conducting performance reviews, and hosting weekly sales meetings while encouraging a team culture throughout the department.
- Train new and current sales reps in opening/closing, lead generation, and maintaining customer relationships.
- Proven sales experience within the cycling industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supervising and leading a sales team.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with major accounts.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer and mathematical skills.
- Brand development and marketing experience is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM would be a plus.
- Travel to Quebec or trade shows throughout the US may be required.
What does GARNEAU offer?
- Strong Corporate values: Fun, Respect, Innovation, and Team Spirit
- Dynamic and challenging career with advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on Garneau products
- On-Site gym and showers
- Competitive salary
- Complete benefit package
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail letter of interest and resume to email@example.com