Style number : 1058251
Silvercool - Men Silvercool - Women Coolmax top sheet for better moisture management and wicking. Multi-thickness high-density foam for better support and ergonomics. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. 2-way stretch provides a good fit and contour while riding. Antibacterial and moisture wicking. Patents : U.S. #6,393,618 ; Can. #2,349,801
TechIdeal for beginners, the Signature Optimum Bib is a great choice for riders looking for comfort without breaking the bank.
- Signature Optimum: Maximal stretch and comfort
- Stretch trim on bib straps
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- SilverCool Chamois
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe perfect entry level bib for beginning riders with highly stretchable fabric, flatlock seams and a Powerband compressive cuff.
Write Your Own Review