Style number : 1050491
Tri Elite - Men Tri Elite - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride without adding discomfort during your run and swim. Patent # 6,393,618 Crabyon Fabric used in the practice of medicine. Antibacterial, completely biodegradable, and allergy-tested. Accelerates wound healing. Can be applied on burns and helps tissues regeneration. Enhances the body's immunity to disease. Lowers high blood pressure. Wicks moisture. Allows slow and steady release of chamois lotion maximizing its efficiency. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
TechMade with a highly stretchable and compressive coldblack®- treated fabric, the Tri Course Club Shorts are designed for top performance and comfort.
- CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Adjustable elasticized waist drawstring
- Laser-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- 1 Lazer rear pocket with flap: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- UPF/SPF 50
- Tri Elite Chamois
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionDelivering excellent performance with comfort to match, the Tri Course Club Shorts are optimized to help elite triathletes hit the top of their game. The shorts are built with compressive fabric to aid your muscles’ natural performance, while the hems are laser-cut to streamline your profile as you travel through the air. Further aerodynamic advantage is added by the shorts’ one-piece construction, which requires minimal seams and eliminates drag. There’s no need to worry about reapplying sunblock either, the shorts provide protection up to UPF/SPF 50. Keep your cool even when you’re pushing yourself to the limit thanks to Coldblack® technology, which blocks the build-up of heat caused by UV rays. Reflective sections on the back and bottom are a safety feature to enhance nighttime visibility, while the seamless inner leg eliminates bunching of material around the saddle. Garneau’s patented Tri Elite chamois offers excellent comfort during the bike leg of your triathlon, without restricting you on the run and swim sections. The four-way stretch of the pad allows you to shift position with ease, while the material used for the top sheet is breathable with antibacterial properties.
5 Customer Review(s)First off, I think Tri gear is way too expensive so I tend to buy things when a discount is available (one of the best reasons to join a Tri club is the discounts!). I bought these shorts on sale and have been very pleased. The fabric is slick, seam free and very comfortable--no elastic band at the thigh is a nice feature. The length reaches nearly to the knee and they are sized a touch on the small size. The rear pocket is a nice touch and they look great. Currently my best pair of shorts, but I don't own any high end shorts to compare it to. Keep training and racing...enjoy the gift of Tri and good health!
Quality Price ValueComfortable, well-made. I'm not a tri-guy just a cyclist, but don't care for thick padding. These work nicely for me. Minor complaint is that they call for hand washing as opposed to my other tri-shorts which are "machine washable - gentle". Whether the difference is merely how they decided to label them I couldn't say.
Response from Garneau:
A gentle wash is always best. Of course, some machines provide a "hand-wash" or "delicate" setting that will not damage the kit and will save you some work! Just steer clear of the dryer!
Quality Price ValueThese shorts fit snug and are very comfortable. Unlike other manufactures tri shorts these fit extremely well. The chamois pad produced NO hot spots during a rainy century. These are simply the best tri shorts I own! Quality Price ValueWhen i got both pieces, they were a bit snug, however i forget it gave you compression. It is breathable and light, the best part is the shamy. it is super comfortable. I have used it during an olympic and half ironman distance. It feels like butter. Quality Price ValueAnyone who has done a tri or two won't deny just how important the proper set of shorts can be. I love the taper on the edges of the legs so comfortable and never any tension from elastic bands. They stay in place and don't move around on you, which is key in long races for lasting comfort. The pocket in the back surprised me at first but it was easier to get used to than I would have thought. Its way easier to use than pockets in the back of a jersey, far more accessible. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review