Style number : 1020689
TechThe Tri Elite Course Sleeveless is designed for optimal race-day performances thanks to cutting-edge fabrics and technologies.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant.
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- 15"/38 cm comfort zip with inner flap: Protects skin from abrasion and chafing
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Comfort-designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Back reflective accent
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on- bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionOptimized for superb function in the summer heat, the Tri Elite Course Sleeveless Top delivers optimal race day performance. Built with aerodynamic fabric, the jersey is engineered to cut through the air efficiently, to help you on your path to the finish line. One-piece technology reduces seams to the absolute minimum, which minimizes the risk of skin irritation and cuts down on drag at the same time. A ‘garage’ enclosure for the front zip and a comfortable inside trim protect the chest from chafing, while the armholes and neck are designed for optimal comfort and will give you a full range of motion – essential for triathlon success. Reflective sections on the back will help you be seen in low-light conditions, while advanced Coldblack® technology dispels the heat build-up caused by UV rays – even on dark-coloured gear. There’s no need to worry about reapplying sunblock either, the fabric provides protection up to UPF/SPF 50.
2 Customer Review(s)Sizing seems to be true to size. Fit is snug (medium size) yet easy to put on & remove. I experienced no problems with this top while cycling 100 miles or running over 2 hours.
Quality Price ValueSuns out, guns out. This top is on point. Easy to swim in and the first top I have ever owned that I don't notice myself playing with the arm holes during a race, especially under my arms. This thing is super comfortable and doesn't ride up on me like other tops have in the past. I am a convert for sure. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review