Style number : 1023435
TechFor those pleasant autumn days when it's just too beautiful outside not to go for a ride, the Ventila SL jersey is the perfect partner. This affordable model offers a little more warmth than a standard cycling jersey thanks to its long sleeves. However, it remains a very ventilated jersey that easily evacuates moisture and lets the brisk fall air keep you fresh all throughout your ride.
- AirFit: Light and moisture wicking
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Elastic at wrists and hem
- Full-length zip with reflective accents
- 3 angled rear pockets
- Multimedia pocket
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. Ample cut designed to fit a variety of body shapes with plenty of breathing room for the torso, shoulders and arms. MEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Ventila SL Jersey offers a light protection for riding in warm fall weather. Made with light and breathable fabrics, the jersey focuses on ventilation and moisture wicking in a ProFit cut that is designed around the cycling position to eliminate bunching while permitting good freedom of movement. The Ventila SL jersey is made with Airfit fabric, a jacquard construction that increases air circulation and moisture wicking while protection your skin from the sun with a UPF/SPF 50 protection. Airfit Mesh, a 4-way stretch semi-opaque knit that provides comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control, is used in strategic areas to ensure maximum ventilation and moisture evacuation.
Write Your Own Review