Style number : 1054128
Slim Flex - Women TOP SHEET 95% polyester, 5% spandex top layer for better moisture management and good stretchability. CONSTRUCTION Anatomic fit padding designed for the recreational cyclist in a minimalist shape that offers great comfort. Minimal thickness for maximum versatility in fitness activities. High-density foam for a good support. 4-way stretch provides a better fit while riding. Seamless construction eliminates pinching points and chafing.
TechThe versatile women's 2002 cycling undies are perfect for road, MTB or spinning in the gym. The elastic waistband gives a flexible fit, while the loops on the sides allows you to adjust the position - great when you're wearing MTB shorts. Flatlock seams prevent irritation and chafing of the skin, while multi-functional NANO-SILVER technology has antibacterial and anti-odor properties.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort.
- Permanent antibacterial and antiodor NANO-SILVER technology
- Elastic waist
- Side loops: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts
- Flatlock seams
- Slim Flex Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe versatile Women’s 2002 Cycling Undies are perfect for road, MTB or spinning in the gym. The elastic waistband gives a flexible fit, while the braiding on the sides allows you to adjust the position – great when you’re wearing MTB shorts. Flatlock seams prevent irritation and chafing of the skin, while multi-functional NANO-SILVER technology has antibacterial and anti-odor properties.
3 Customer Review(s)I appreciate the slim fit of the chamois under my leggings. Fabric is easy to care for.
Quality Price ValueTotally satisfied with this item. It fits well and is very comfortable. Using with both road and mountain bikes. Quality Price ValueThese are awesome. I commute around the city and wear them under shorts, skirts etc. Provide enough protection to be comfortable but can also walk around all day and not feel like I'm wearing a chamoius.
Also have taken to using these on the trainer........ Provide similar protection to tri-shorts but obviously less fabric = more comfort on a hot, sweaty trainer ride.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review