Style number : 1054130
Airsport - Men Airsport - Women TOP SHEET Fabric treated with an antibacterial solution to fight the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. CONSTRUCTION Developed wiht B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density foam. This technology elimates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition. The foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. Pre-molded wings for a superior, ergonomic fit. 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion. Seamless construction. Thinner perineal area relieves pressure (men only). Patents: U.S. #6,393,618; Can. #2,349,801.
TechThe Women's 2002 Sport Innershorts will give you the confidence to enjoy every second of your ride. Multi-functional NANO-SILVER technology has antibacterial and anti-odor properties as well as being fast-drying. The elastic waistband gives a flexible fit, while the loops on the sides allows you to adjust the position - great when you're wearing MTB shorts. A Powerband compressive cuff helps reduce pressure on the lower leg without restricting vital blood flow.
- Drytex® 2002: 4-way stretch, permanent antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort.
- Permanent antibacterial and antiodor NANO-SILVER technology
- Elastic waist
- Side loops: Allow positioning with MTB shorts
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm
- AirSport Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women’s 2002 Sport Innershorts will give you the confidence to go out and enjoy every second of your ride. Multi-functional NANO-SILVER technology has antibacterial and anti-odor properties – as well as being fast-drying. The elastic waistband gives a flexible fit, while the braiding on the sides allows you to adjust the position – great when you’re wearing MTB shorts. A Powerband compressive cuff helps reduce pressure on the lower leg, without restricting vital blood-flow.
2 Customer Review(s)By far the BEST liners I have ever ridden in! The leg cuffs are super soft and stretchy which is great, I am a moutian biker, I have huge quads-what about that do other compaines not get??? And dont even get me started on the chamois....dreamy :)
Quality Price ValueI joined a cycling studio, and as a first timer I'm pretty sure these *literally* saved my butt. I wouldn't mind them being a little higher in the waist, but that's just my personal preference. Very comfortable fit in the legs, and I've got thick thighs so that's tough to find. Would buy again, and recommend. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review