Mouse over the image to zoom
Explore your backcountry with confidence in the Blizzard II snowshoes. Made with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multidirectional traction in all terrains and conditions. The Contact Harness with BOA closure system ensures a 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support.
Style number : 1493058
TechSturdy enough for leisure outings and training sessions alike, the Blizzard II is a reliable and efficient snowshoe offered in multiple sizes and colors. Each model is equipped with lightweight and sturdy components that provide excellent traction, floatability and snow shedding properties. The Boa® fastening system combined with a heel raiser to take on the steepest climbs make the Blizzard II a dependable snowshoe ready to take you on your next adventure.
- Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- V-RAIL crampons: Maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill.
- Single Boa® Closure System: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market"
- Connect fastener system: Durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design
- Lightec decking: Resistant, lightweight, and flexible down to -40°C.
- Freeflex pivot: Provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride
- Contact harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 822 User weight: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg
- 822 Snowshoes weight: 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg
- 825 User weight: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg
- 825 Snowshoes weight: 4.4 lb / 2 kg
- Sizing Chart
SNOWSHOES MODEL USER WEIGHT (LB) USER WEIGHT (KG) 822 80 - 160 36 - 73 825 100 - 200 45 - 91
DescriptionExplore your backcountry with confidence in the Blizzard II snowshoes. Made with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multidirectional traction in all terrains and conditions. The Contact Harness with BOA closure system ensures a 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support.
3 Customer Review(s)I bought these #1 for the BOA closure system. I am very pleased with the ease of getting in and out of my snowshoes. I've tested the performance of them on steep climbs and down hills in deep snow and ran in them. They have performed great! Snug and sturdy.
Quality Price ValueI bought a pair of Blizzard II snowshoes several years ago, size 822. I liked them so much and found them to be so versatile, that when I found another pair on sale, size 825, I bought those too. When I snowshoe with a friend I let them borrow my spare pair so they can discover how wonderful they are. The BOA technology bindings are the best! Easy to put on and snug on my feet. I love the purple color. Quality Price ValueI purchased these last year & have put a ton of miles on them. I have trekked in deep snow (up to my knees), icy snow, packed snow, slanted terrain, flat terrain, steep downhill terrain & high-incline terrain. In every instance, these snowshoes have never failed me - they have kept my feet firmly planted to the ground. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review