Style number : 1020764
TechOptimal comfort meets top performance in the women's Carbon Mesh cycling jersey. Its great breathability accelerates moisture transfer which will stabilize body temperature. In addition, it is treated with coldblack®, a finish that reflects heat instead of absorbing it, thus preventing overheating. Strategically-placed Highlander Mesh fabric ensures comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control. A very good choice for those hot summer rides.
- Carbon Ion: Moisture-wicking, antibacterial, light
- Endurexx: Soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes.
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Full-length zip
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- 3 angled rear pockets
- Multimedia sweatproof pocket
- Reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 35
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - RACER FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionOptimal comfort meets top performance in the Women’s Carbon Mesh Cycling Jersey. The lightweight CB Carbon Ion fabric is used for the back and sleeves to offer great breathability and accelerated moisture transfer which will stabilize body temperature. In addition, it is treated with coldblack®, a finish that reflects heat instead of absorbing it, thus preventing overheating. The front panel and sleeve cuffs of the jersey are made with Endurexx, a highly stretchable fabric that provides good support and is soft to the touch for more comfort, while strategically placed Highlander Mesh ensures comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control. The Racer Fit is aerodynamically designed close to the skin to optimize the on-bike position.
3 Customer Review(s)I was desperate for a triathlon top that was as cool as possible but in which I wouldn't get sunburned. This was fantastic - the mesh at the back cooled me on the run but the more wind resistant front kept me warm enough on an early morning bike start. I loved the full length zipper for more cooling and it looked good too!
Quality Price ValueThe mesh is breathable, the fabric is cool and the jersey is stylish. Whatever the fabric they use makes is stay in place, the collar is comfortable whether zipped or unzipped and the back pocket has like a waterproof or water resistant extra pocket for your phone etc. Fabulous and comfortable jersey. Great color options. Quality Price ValueGarneau jerseys never fail to amaze me at how breathable they are. This jersey especially! It also fits true to size and doesn't move around during my rides. Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review