Style number : 1069080
5Motion - Men 5Motion - Women Video The innovative 5Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and a deep split at the back bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Mesh area at the front adapts to the body for increased comfort and moisture wicking. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. The top sheet contains carbon fibers and has high-tech bacteriostatic properties. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation International patent pending.
TechFor hardcore riders who train every single day, the accumulation of efforts can cause added fatigue that affects them more and more each day. That is why they are constantly in search of the best training conditions, but also the best apparel. When it's time to put in some miles, but the thermometer's mercury level refuses to rise, the women's Course Elite bib tights allow you to ignore the cold and put some hours in the saddle. This garment is designed to be flexible, wind-breaking and breathable for high-intensity efforts. In addition, its reflective accents will keep you visible in dark and gloomy weather. Equipped with the patented 5Motion chamois, the Course Elite bib tights ensure optimal comfort for riders pursuing performance goals who can't afford to miss a training session because of bad weather.
- Double layer of Super Lite Dry at front and back: Offers protection from water and wind
- Additional layer of Heatmaxx at knees: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Straps detachable at front and open back: Allow to quickly and easily remove the bib to facilitate "pit stops"
- Articulated knees
- 7"/18 cm ankle zips with inner flaps
- Reflective accents
- 5 Motion Chamois
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Course Elite Bib Tights are the ultimate element-blocking performance tights for colder temperatures.
1 Customer Review(s)Yes, these bibs are super-warm, windproof and water-resistant. They've kept me warm down to 25°, and I'm sure I'll be wearing them when it hits as low as 20° (below that and I'm on the bike trainer). But what I REALLY love about them is their versatility. As a year-round commuter, I need gear that can keep me warm on a 25° morning ride to work, yet still work for a 50° evening ride home. These ones have done that multiple times this fall, thanks to materials that vent while still keeping you warm. (I even reached for these on a 3 1/2-hour, 45° gravel ride with friends last weekend, when I probably could have gotten away with a lighter pair of bibs.)
That said, I've also tested these on cold, windy, snowy cyclocross warm-ups, and feel confident they'll get me through a winter's worth of training in advance of an awesome early spring mud race (Rasputitsa!) in April. I pair these with a wool sports bra and socks, plus the Course Wind Pro LS and the Enerbloc jacket. They're a HUGE upgrade from layering regular tights over bike shorts/bibs, like I was doing last year. Plus, with a bib fastener in front, you don't have to strip off all of your upper layers for a pit stop! My only gripe is the length; I'm 5'6"/135 lbs, with short legs/long torso. I bought the smalls because I like my cycling gear to fit snugly. I find that these are a tad short - they hit about 2" above my ankle bone. Ultimately I decided to keep them because I'll always be pairing bibs this warm with tall socks and my mid-calf winter shoe booties, which cover the gap. It's something to think about if you have long legs, though. Otherwise, these are an awesome buy.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review