Style number : 1069092
5Motion - Men 5Motion - Women Video The innovative 5Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and a deep split at the back bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Mesh area at the front adapts to the body for increased comfort and moisture wicking. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. The top sheet contains carbon fibers and has high-tech bacteriostatic properties. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation International patent pending.
TechThe Course Elite Bib Tights are the ultimate element-blocking performance tights for colder temperatures.
- Super Lite Dry: 2-ply, water-repellent and wind-breaking
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- Additional layer of Super Lite Dry at front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- Straps detachable at front and open back: Allow to quickly and easily remove the bib to facilitate "pit stops"
- 7"/18 cm ankle zips with inner flaps
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- 5 Motion Chamois
- Weather: Cold/Wind
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Course Elite Bib are the ultimate performance tights for colder temperatures. The combination of Super Light Dry and HeatMaxx fabrics provides protection against wind and water as well as heat retention, while the combination of Carbon-X Mesh and Power Mesh provides muscle compression and support, flexibility, breathability and incomparable comfort. The detachable straps with stretch trim make the bib easy to detach for "pit-stops", and the 7"/18 cm ankle zips allow easy removal and offer additional protection.
3 Customer Review(s)Absolutely love these bib tights when you first put them on. Warm, looks great, comfortable, but then...
I have to keep pulling them up after being in an aerodynamic position on my bike, otherwise they start to sag in the back area. I am 5'3" and weigh 116lbs and bought size medium. I wish there was a way to adjust the front clip. I might have to sew the strap myself to make smaller???
If you are taller than 5'3" or have a curvy butt, you'll love these tights.
Quality Price ValueThe sizing is perfect and the chamois is great! Quality Price ValueThe sizing is perfect and the chamois is great! Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review