Style number : 1020864
TechThe women's East Branch Jersey is the perfect fit for those who simply ride. The jersey is designed to aid your body's natural cooling ability, so you can enjoy the summer weather without worrying about overheating. It's also quick-drying to avoid sweat build-up. A single back pocket with zip is handy for storing cards, phone and keys as well as a spare gel or energy bar.
- LITE IceFit: Light, antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Strategically placed mesh inserts
- Snap fasteners
- 1 rear zippered pocket
- Multimedia pocket
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionGThe Women’s East Branch Cycling Jersey is the perfect fit for those new to mountain biking. The jersey is designed to aid you body’s natural cooling ability, so you can enjoy the summer weather without worrying about overheating. It’s also quick-drying, to avoid sweat build-up. A single back pocket with zip is handy for storing cards, phone and keys – as well as a spare gel or energy bar. It’s made of light fabric, with mesh sections adding extra ventilation – great for those hot days in the saddle! A multimedia pocket has a small hole for headphone wires, so you can listen to music to spur you on while you’re battling up the climbs and gunning it down the descents.
Write Your Own Review