Style number : 1030120
- Diamond Air: Light ripstop constuction fabric provides breathable and windproof benefits with DWR
- Mesh Airdry®: Ventilation
- MicroMesh: Moisture wicking
- Front 2-way zip: Allows maximum ventilation at top and bottom
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 1 chest pocket with reflective accent
- 1 rear pocket with zip and flap
- Removable sleeves: Jacket that transforms into a vest
- Multimedia pocket
- Mini-light tab: Allows to easily attach an illumination device
- Elastic at wrists
- Hem with elasticized drawstring
- Front and back reflective piping
- Standard Fit
- Weather: Chilly
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Electra Jacket is sure to keep you protected on mild days. The sleeves are detachable and can quickly convert to a vest. Back is vented to prevent overheating. Details include front two-way zipper, chest pocket with zip, and back pocket with zip and flap making this jacket a riding essential.
Write Your Own Review