Style number : 5820792
- Diamond: Light, textured construction that offers ventilation and very good moisture transfer properties
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Full-length zip
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access
- Enviro pocket: Allows to separately store empty gel pouches to eliminate littering
- Soft elastic at hem
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 20
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionIdeal for hot summer days, the Equipe GT Series cycling jersey will keep you dry and comfortable thanks to super light and well-ventilated fabrics. Diamond fabric is an exceptionally light stretch knit with a diamond-shaped construction that provides the fabric with good ventilation and moisture-wicking properties. The side panels of the jersey are made with Airfit Mesh, a stretchable fabric that provides flexibility and excellent moisture control thanks to a semi-opaque structure. The three back pockets provide storage for your ride essentials and are angled to allow easy access while riding, with a reflective trim that will make you more visible to motorists in low light conditions.
Write Your Own Review