Style number : 6820730
TechDesigned to keep you dry, the women's Limited Jersey is made with a stretchable polyester knit that increases airflow and wicks moisture.
- Light Micro-Airdry®: Made of small honeycombs to increase airflow and wick moisture
- 15"/38 cm invisible zip
- 3 rear pockets
- Elastic hem
- Back reflective accent
- Comfort Fit
- UPF/SPF 30
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - COMFORT FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionFor those who are starting out on their cycling journey, the Women’s Limited Cycling Jersey deliver more than enough performance, comfort and style for you to really enjoy the ride. Benefitting from a stretchable knit fabric, which not only increases airflow, but also wicks moisture – this is an ideal choice for summer riding. It also offers UPF/SPF protection up to factor 30. The hidden, full-length front zip is a great feature that ensures the look is clean and simple, while allowing you to unzip for a little more ventilation when riding in the heat of summer. An elastic hem keeps things comfortable and the fit snug. With a bright, eye-catching pattern, plus reflective accents at the back, this is one jersey you’ll definitely be seen in.
Write Your Own Review