Style number : 1025150
TechThe Power Bra offers great support and exceptional moisture management. The upper front and back are constructed of Carbon X-Mesh known for its incomparable comfort and ventilation.
- POWER + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- Soft elastic at hem
- Reflective accents
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThe Women's Power Bra offers perfect support and exceptional moisture management The upper front and back are constructed of Carbon X-Mesh known for its incomparable comfort and ventilation.
1 Customer Review(s)Well I went to this website to check out cycling shorts and found this and I am SO glad. I've been trying the styles in the mall sports stores for years (Adidas, Nike, Under Armour) and nothing fit or they were very uncomfortable and very expensive. Not this product. I absolutely love it. The material is very comfortable, the straps don't ride up my shoulders to my neck like other styles, and the band at the bottom is nice and narrow and barely noticeable. The fit is true to size as well. I should have known a Canadian design is what I needed. I'll be ordering another one very soon. Thanks, LG, for this design.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review