Style number : 1058344
Tri Air - Men Tri Air - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride maintaining comfort during your run and swim. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation Patent # 6,393,618
TechIf you're looking for a fast, comfortable and performance-driven suit, the women's Pro Carbon is for you. Laser-cut shoulders and and Aero Lazer band at the thigh combine to reduce drag, while the advanced coldblack® technology dispels heat build-up caused by UV rays - even on dark-colored gear - so you can stay cool while you're pushing yourself hard in the summer heat. Add to that an amazingly comfortable combination of fabrics and the laser-cut design, this suit offers outstanding value for money.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties
- Light Power: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- Tri-Rev: Compression and support
- Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- 13"/33 cm zip with inner flap
- Laser-finished armholes for optimal aerodynamics
- 2 rear pockets with flap for hydrodynamics
- Aero single-layer, laser-cut bottom
- Tri-specific seams placement for optimal comfort on swim, bike and run
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm
- Standard Fit
- Tri Air Chamois - Women
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionIf you’re looking for a fast, comfortable and performance-driven suit, then the Women’s Pro Carbon is for you. Designed to give you optimal aerodynamics, the laser-cut shoulders and Aero Lazer band at the thigh combine to reduce drag. Advanced Coldblack® technology dispels the heat build-up caused by UV rays – even on dark-coloured gear – so you can stay cool while you’re pushing yourself hard in the summer heat. The combination of Micro-Activ and flatlock seams eliminates irritation and reduces chafing, while the inner leg is completely seamless, to avoid excess material getting bunched up around the saddle. Reflective accents on the front, back and bottom of the suit help improve visibility in low-light conditions, while the fabrics also provide sun protection up to UPF/SPF 50. The Tri Air chamois is lightweight and treated with antibacterial technology to prevent the build-up of bacteria and odors over time. The quick-drying foam stretches in four directions, providing an excellent range of motion.
1 Customer Review(s)The fabric is cool & comfortable. Chamios is just right. Great price for this quality. The colors are nice and it is easy to wash.
It runs a bit small. I wear a size 6 & B-cup and ordered a medium and had to exchange it for a large.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review