Mouse over the image to zoom
The Sharp helmet has a ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet to reinforce the perimeter for enhanced protection. An internal frame system enables huge vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
Style number : 1405356
TechThe affordable Sharp helmet provides top-level performance and comfort in an aggressive, racer design.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
- Vents: 22
- Weight: 10 oz/285 g
- In-Mold construction
- Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- U-Bar technology: Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology, the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs (plastic is folded 6 times) that act as a complex exoskeleton to reinforce the helmet's structure.
- Integrated strap system with inner nerves: Inner frame which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection while being lightweight.
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Spiderlock® SL II: Very light stabilizing system independent from the strap system. Its inclination can be adjusted thanks to its pivot system and can be easily tightened using only one hand.
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry® padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- V-Pro system: Receptacle molded into the helmet that allows installing and removing the visor as often as desired. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
- Compatible with the Edge visor
- S/M: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm
- M/L: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm
- Sizing Chart
CYCLING HELMETS SIZE HAT SIZE INCHES CM S/M 6 1/2 - 7 20 1/2 - 22 52 - 56 M/L 7 - 7 3/8 22 - 23 1/4 56 - 59
Head Circumference: Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
DescriptionThe Sharp helmet has a ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet to reinforce the perimeter for enhanced protection. An internal frame system enables huge vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
Write Your Own Review