Style number : 4825143
- SkinSens : Light, breathable and soft
- Mesh: Ventilation
- 3 rear pockets
- Multimedia pocket
- Mesh inner bra
- Back reflective accent
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionFor the runner and the cyclist, the Silhouette Tank has a two-way stretch fabric that is lightweight and soft to touch for extreme comfort for a variety of activities.
1 Customer Review(s)This is the second of this style I've bought, and though I wear a size 2-4 in most clothing, I purchased a LARGE. Why? Because I hate the feeling of tight elastic around my rib cage. The shelf bra on this tank is just right. It controls, but does not bind, which is just what I was looking for.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review