Style number : 6820874
TechCombining colorful prints with a light stretch knit designed to keep you dry, the Tanka 2 is a great addition to a summer riding wardrobe.
- Light Micro-Airdry®: Made of small honeycombs to increase airflow and wick moisture
- 15"/38 cm invisible zip
- 3 rear pockets
- Elastic hem
- Stretch trim: Provides a good fit
- Back reflective accent
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 30
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionEmbrace the summer heat in the Women’s Tanka 2 Top – with performance fabrics and a lightweight, sleeveless design. The Tanka’s three back pockets provide ample storage space for all your mid-ride essentials, while the elastic at the hem provides an excellent fit. Moisture-wicking fabrics help move moisture away from the body, to prevent you from overheating – even on the hottest summer days. The hidden front zip helps keep the look clean, while reflective accents on the back help keep you safe and seen in low light – for when you want to ride all day and into the evening. There’s no need to worry about reapplying sunblock either – the jersey provides sun protection up to UPF/SPF 30.
Write Your Own Review