Style number : 1058294
Tri Elite - Men Tri Elite - Women Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride without adding discomfort during your run and swim. Patent # 6,393,618 Crabyon Fabric used in the practice of medicine. Antibacterial, completely biodegradable, and allergy-tested. Accelerates wound healing. Can be applied on burns and helps tissues regeneration. Enhances the body's immunity to disease. Lowers high blood pressure. Wicks moisture. Allows slow and steady release of chamois lotion maximizing its efficiency. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
TechWith technologies and fabrics made for enhanced aerodynamics, the Tri Course Club Suit is designed so you perform your best on race day.
- CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant
- CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road
- coldblack® treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 9.75"/25 cm
- 15"/38 cm comfort zip with inner flap: Protects skin from abrasion and chafing
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Comfort-designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Offset shoulder seams: Reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Laser-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- 1 Lazer rear pocket with flap: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Back and bottom reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- Tri Elite Chamois - Women
- UPF/SPF 50
- Sizing Chart
Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionCut through the air with the least resistance possible in the aerodynamically optimized Women’s Tri Course Club Suit. Made with a single piece of material to minimize drag caused by unnecessary seams, the suit also benefits from laser finished hems at the thigh and a streamlined back pocket – all of which contribute to the fast and efficient profile of the design. The suit is optimized for summer wear, thanks to advanced Coldblack® technology, which efficiently blocks the build-up of heat caused by UV rays, even on dark-coloured gear. The fabrics used also provide sun protection up to UPF/SPF 50 – so you can focus on performing, without worrying about overheating or burning up. Comfortable armholes and neck ensure you have a full range of motion throughout each stage of the race, while the seamless inner leg prevents excess material getting bunched up around your saddle on the bike leg. Garneau’s patented Tri Elite chamois offers excellent comfort during the bike leg of your triathlon, without restricting you on the run and swim sections. The four-way stretch of the pad allows you to shift position with ease, while the material used for the top sheet is breathable with antibacterial properties.
Write Your Own Review