Style number : 1030186
TechIn the past, cyclists riding the European mountains would stuff their jerseys with newspapers to insulate their body for the descent. Today, the women's X-Lite jacket fulfills the same role, but with so much more comfort. Each time you feel the cold start to bite on your bike, pull out this ultra lightweight and breathable jacket from your jersey pocket. Instead of suffering from the cold, you'll finish your ride feeling exhilarated.
- X-Lite 19: Ultra light, wind-breaking, breathable
- X-Lite Mesh: Ultra light, optimal ventilation
- Approximate weight (medium size) 63 g/2.2 oz: One of the lightest jackets on the market
- Jacket can be compressed and stowed inside a pocket in the collar
- Stretch trim at wrists and hem: Provides a good fit
- Full-length zip with reflective accents and inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Articulated elbows
- Narrow back opening: Allows access to jersey pockets
- Reflective accent
- Standard Fit
- Feather Weight
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
Aerodynamic design with next to skin feel.
Optimized cut for on-bike position.
Close to the body.
Performance cut with comfort in mind.
Ample cut with space for shoulders, neck, torso and arms. WOMEN'S SIZE CHART - STANDARD FIT (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionAt merely 59 g/2 oz (medium size), this is truly one of the lightest jackets on the market. Its ultralight, breathable and wind breaking fabric has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) waxed finish that protects from the elements, and it can be compacted and stored inside a pocket in the collar.
Write Your Own Review