Style number : 1054104
Silvercool - Men Silvercool - Women Coolmax top sheet for better moisture management and wicking. Multi-thickness high-density foam for better support and ergonomics. Chamois conforms ergonomically to the human body. 2-way stretch provides a good fit and contour while riding. Antibacterial and moisture wicking. Patents : U.S. #6,393,618 ; Can. #2,349,801
TechWhen durability is key, these shorts are made with our toughest fabrics. The stretchable fabric joined to an elastic waist band and detachable Drytex® innershorts ensure optimal comfort for all types of riders. The hook and loop fastener tab at the side of the leg allows you to adjust your fit, making these shorts ideal for wearing with knee pads.
- DirtMax: 4-way stretch woven fabric, breathable and DWR softshell
- TechFit: 4-way stretch ripstop weave construction enhances abrasion resistance, stretchability and comfort. DWR treatment
- Dura-X: Abrasion resistance
- Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Snap loop system: Compatible with LG innershorts and inner bib
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Waist with belt loops and elastic at back
- 2 front pockets with velcro plus a hidden pocket with zip
- Seamless inner leg to reduce saddle bunching
- Reflective accents
- Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm
- SilverCool Chamois - Women
- Sizing Chart
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) XS S M L XL XXL (1) BUST 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 (2) WAIST 25-26 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 (3) HIPS 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 (4) INSEAM 29 30 31 32 32 32 (5) BODY LENGTH 56 58 60 62 64 65
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
DescriptionThese shorts with detachable innershorts are designed for comfort and durability, thanks to stretch fabrics that offer great abrasion resistance. Multiple pockets offer safe storage for your ride essentials, and the waist with elastic at back and belt loops allow you to wear your favorite belt without compromising ease of movement. Air intakes on each side offer added ventilation to keep you cool and adjustable hook and loop fastener tabs at the legs provide a custom fit.
Write Your Own Review