Hero Mips Helmet
Save on some colors and sizes
Hero Mips Helmethelmets warranty
The Héros MIPS RTR Helmet is precision-engineered to deliver safety, comfort and performance. The Multidirectional Impact System (MIPS) is a new, cutting-edge technology developed by brain surgeons and scientists, which has been proven to protect the brain from rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head - the most common type of impact in cycling accidents. Benefitting from Garneau's brand new Spiderlock® 4D adjustment system, the helmet can be adjusted both laterally and vertically, so thanks to this tiny engineering masterpiece you can make sure it sits perfectly in place with the right level of height and a secure fit. Tri Glide PRO strap system allows you to comfortably fine-tune your fit, while the 22 vents and moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow to the head - great for riding in the heat of summer. Weighing in at just 275g, this is a seriously lightweight helmet, with aerodynamic shaping for an improved passage through the air.
For improved safety, the helmet has highly-visible reflective sections so you'll be more easily-seen when riding at night or in the early morning. Super MS8 technology at the rear, a robust inner nerve and a Ringlock frame ring combine to create a tough, internal structure that provides excellent protection.
- Technology : MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- Weight: 9 oz / 255 g
- Construction: In-Mold: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Number of Vents: 22 vents
- Stabilizing System: Spiderlock® 4D
- Straps: Tri-Glide PRO adjustment: Keeps your straps tangle-free
- Padding: X-Static® XT2T: quick-drying antimicrobial material
- Visibility: RTR reflective color: Strategically located printed reflective ink
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN