Nordik 1 Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
- User Profile: Day Hiking : Snowshoes designed for winter hicking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a mocassin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: 2 straps with ratchets and heel strap
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: FREEFLEX x 30 mm
- Decking: Snow-repelling, wraparound riveted decking
How to choose snowshoes
Are you going to hike mountains? Will you be taking the kids to play in the parc? Or are you entering the local snowshoe race? There are several types of snowshoes made for different aspects of the sport. We prepared this video to help you figure out what type of snowshoes suits you the best.
You want to know more about snowshoe size, traction and binding?read the blog