Slate II cycling Shoes
Save on some colors and sizes
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort
- Heel Retention: HRS-90 reinforced with 0.4 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
- Closure System: Double-adjustment ratchet and hook and loop strap for a better adjustment
- Cleats: Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
How To Install SPD Cleats
Being attached to your pedals lets you both push down and pull upwards on your pedals, making your pedal stroke smoother and much more efficient. Using the same amount of energy, you'll ride farther, faster and with more comfort than when only using a downward force to drive your bike forwards. Being able to yank upwards on the pedals is especially useful in high power situations, like when you're sprinting, or even climbing.
Want to know more?read the blog