Vector II Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Gift cards and additional gift boxes are non-refundable.
- User Profile: Backcountry : Snowshoes specifically designed for technical hikers and backcountry explorers pushing themselves to new summits. Perfect for steep hills and descents in various snow and ice conditions.
- Snowshoes Frame: Serac V-frame: 6061 aluminum and anodized for durability. Designed for grip along its full edge.
- Harness: Contact Hike is flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your soft hiking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Crampons: Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Deck to frame connection ensured by special anti-loosening rivets., Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes:
822: 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
825: 4.9 lb / 2.24 kg
930: 5.4 lb / 2.4 kg
822: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg
825: 80 - 220 lb / 36 - 91 kg
930: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113 kg