Venturo cycling shoes
Save on some colors and sizes
- Upper: Seamless synthetic leather and mesh provide comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Semi-rigid rubber Ergo Grip outsole
- Insole: COOLMAX® Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue insole for warm temperatures: Through-and-through ventilation
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Quick and easy-to-use L2 BOA dial replaces laces to get you ready to ride
- Cleats: Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
- Visibility Feature: Heel reflector: Improves visibility
How To Install SPD Cleats
Being attached to your pedals lets you both push down and pull upwards on your pedals, making your pedal stroke smoother and much more efficient. Using the same amount of energy, you'll ride farther, faster and with more comfort than when only using a downward force to drive your bike forwards. Being able to yank upwards on the pedals is especially useful in high power situations, like when you're sprinting, or even climbing.
Want to know more?read the blog