Women Appalaches 2 Snowshoes
Save on some colors
Gift cards and additional gift boxes are non-refundable.
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a mocassin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system: Light, practical and simple adjustment
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings., Traxx+ crampons: Carbon steel crampons that provide multidirectional traction for all terrains and snow conditions.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Polymer molded deck: Light, sturdy, and resistant down to -40°C., Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Ergonomics: ErgoStream frame profile for easy walking in powder.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 822-825
825 User weight: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg 822 User weight: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg 825 Snowshoes weight: 4.6 lb / 2.1 kg 822 Snowshoes weight: 4.3 lb / 2.0 kg