Women's Blizzard II Snowshoes
Save on some colors and sizes
Gift cards and additional gift boxes are non-refundable.
- Snowshoes Frame: Contour tubular frame with an ErgoStream shape, made of sturdy 6061-T6 anodized aluminum.
- Harness: Contact Trek is flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market.", Connect fastener system: Durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design.
- Crampons: Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction., V-RAIL crampons: Maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: EDGE molded polymer deck: Lightweight, sturdy, and resistant down to -40°C. U-BAR technology reinforces the underside for a responsive perimeter while a stiff underfoot provides lively, reliable strides., Lightec decking: Resistant, lightweight, and flexible down to -40°C., Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Heel Raiser: Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Ergonomics: ErgoStream frame profile for easy walking in powder.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 822-825
825 User weight: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg 822 Snowshoes weight: 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg 822 User weight: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg 825 Snowshoes weight: 4.4 lb / 2 kg