Women's Massif Snowshoes
Save on some colors
Gift cards and additional gift boxes are non-refundable.
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Harness: Contact Trek is padded, flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking or trekking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Crampons: Traxx crampons have a low height and denser tooth geometry for quieter, ankle-steady grip on uneven terrains.
- Pivot: Overmolded rigid pivot for ultimate trail feedback to the foot and great heel turns in tight underbrush.
- Decking: Lightec decking: Resistant, lightweight, and flexible down to -40°C., Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Ergonomics: Rigid pivot, frame stiffness and crampon design make this a stealthy underbrush explorer.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 822-825
825 User weight: 100 - 200 lb / 45 - 91 kg 822 Snowshoes weight: 3.96 lb / 1.8 kg 822 User weight: 80 - 160 lb / 36 - 73 kg 825 Snowshoes weight: 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg