Out of stock
Save on some colors and sizes
Bikes are in stock in various Garneau dealers- contact your local Garneau dealer.See more See less
Have you ever come to the end of a paved path and wondered, "Should I go explore a little further?" The Garibaldi was designed for those passionate cyclists, who like to change their usual routine and ride on different surfaces. Whether in mud, sand, grass or gravel, the Garibaldi G2 will be able to handle all your adventures. Equipped with a carbon fork, this lightweight aluminum frame is ready to take you to new places you've never seen! The question is: are you ?
- Bottom Bracket: PW, external bearing
- Brake Levers: Sram Apex 1, hydraulic
- Brakes: SRAM Apex 1, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Sram PG1130, 11-42T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Crankset: PW RPP TT, 2pcs, Narrow wide 42T
- Fork: Explore full carbon, disc, T12 axle - Explore full carbon, disc, T12 axle
- Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 axle - Hydroform S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 axle
- Front Wheel: Caribou co., 6-bolts disc, T12
- Grips: Garneau anti-slip
- Handlebar: Caribou Panache AR, flared compact bend, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40 ACB, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Apex 1, w/clutch , 11-speed
- Rear Wheel: Caribou co., casette, 6-bolts disc, T12
- Rotors: Sram Centerline, 6 bolts, 160 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo men
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 1, carbon, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: SRAM Apex 1
- Stem: Caribou Panache 1, -7?
- Tires: CST Convoy, 700 x 38c