Klondike Cycling Shoes
Save on some colors and sizes
- Shoe Technology : "EEE" last specially designed for a higher volume: Perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures - 400 g ThinsulateT insulation: Keeps feet warm - Cordura 1680D: Better durability - Hook at front toe: Attaches gaiter for deep snow conditions
- Shoes Weight: 21 oz/605 g (size 42)
- Upper: Cordura 1680D: Better durability, 400 g ThinsulateTM insulation: Keeps feet warm
- Outsole: New T-FLEX rubber sole: Adapted for any surface and provides good traction
- Insole: Insulated 3-layer insole with felt: Blocks cold from outsole
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment: Custom fit and easy replacement
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
To easily attach your Klondike shoe, start by tightening the BOA fastener. Once tightly tightened, raise the zipper and close the hook and loop fastener. This way, the zipper should never force.