Style number : 1058299
5Motion - Men 5Motion - Women Video The innovative 5Motion design combines 3D preshaped wings and a deep split at the back bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion and amazing comfort. Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Edge Molding) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates drastic drops of heights from one area to the other, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing. Mesh area at the front adapts to the body for increased comfort and moisture wicking. Multi-thickness perforated high-density foam for better moisture evacuation. The top sheet contains carbon fibers and has high-tech bacteriostatic properties. Central channel shaped to relieve pressure from the urethra (men only). Louis Garneau patented ergonomic shape. Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation International patent pending.
- Super Lite Dry: 2-ply, water-repellent and wind-breaking
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Carbon-X Mesh: Made with carbon fibers, its compressive properties help blood circulation to increase resistance to fatigue
- Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability and quick drying
- 5 Motion Chamois
- Weather: Chilly/Wind
- Sizing Chart
MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES) 3XS XXS XS S M L XL XXL 3XL (1) CHEST 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (2) WAIST 26-27 27-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 (3) HIPS 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 43-45 45-47 47-49 (4) INSEAM 29 30 30 31 32 33 33 33 33 (5) BODY LENGTH 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 71 72
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
DescriptionThe Course Bib Thermal is designed to provide optimal comfort that will help you achieve top performances, even in less-than-perfect weather, with a 7-panel multi-fabric construction that offers a range of specific properties and a 5Motion chamois that ensures long-lasting comfort. The lower front and back of the Course Bib Thermal is made with Super Lite Dry fabric, a 2-ply knit with a polyurethane membrane that is water-repellent and wind-breaking. Side panels and body are made with Heatmaxx, a stretch knit with a brushed back to retain body heat. At the back, Carbon-X Mesh provides support and maximizes muscular performance. The bib straps are made of Power Mesh with stretch trim for incomparable comfort and flexibility.
Write Your Own Review