Mudstone Winter Shoes
Save on some colors and sizes
- Technology : "EEE" last specially designed for a higher volume: Perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures - Waterproof fabric - Seam sealed: Prevents infiltrations
- Weight: 15 oz/435 g (size 42)
- Outsole: Ergo Grip 2 outsole with removable studs: Provides excellent traction for walking and configured to maximize mud clearing
- Insole: 3 layer construction with felt, 3 mm PE and foil to block the cold from the outsole
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment for easy replacement with hook and loop strap, Front opening with sealed zip: Prevents infiltrations
- Cleats: Removable SPD plate, SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
To easily attach your Mudstone shoe, start by tightening the BOA fastener. Once tightly tightened, raise the zipper and close the hook and loop fastener. This way, the zipper should never force.